Sunday 18 May 2014

Obligiatory 7th edition post



So next weekend 7th edition for 40K release and I don't know how I feel. on one hand I am excited for the new rules but I am also disappointed at how quickly the new edition has released.

but also exciting times going forward the local club has added a new night for events so alternate Wednesdays starting the 28th May which I hope will be an exciting experience of playing some new games.

there is also a huge interest in bolt action at the moment which I am happy to be involved in with work progressing on my Russians and my Italians on there way too.



I am working on rebuilding my copy of advanced heroquest so am currently building skaven and have empire militia to build.

I have the Necrons to build and just need to flock the wolf bases for the tournament.






No comments:

Post a Comment