Saturday 23 May 2015

Devils run demo evening

So last night one of the guys involved in the kickstarter came to the club and ran demos.

The mission was dash for the stash which is part race part fire fight

I played two games the first was a close affair with a bit of light damage on both sides 

I played as hauls Angels and can honestly say weapon wise flame thrower is amazing.

In the second game I took the law haulage company and thought I used my experience well early to take out the trike with the flame thrower but the game turned into a ram fest which was great fun. I should of won the second game but failed to grab the stash with my biker. 

Here are some pictures from the second game and a picture of the prizes me and a friend one for playing.




Big thanks to word forge games for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment