Sunday 13 April 2014

Warzone at Salute 2014


So salute has come and gone for another year and it was good fun as usual just wish it was a weekend event like the Americans have with adepticon or gencon.

Anyway first stop unsurprisingly was the prodos booth and it was heaving from start to finish with people trying to see and get product. I was pleased it was doing so well but didn't get a chance to properly catch up with any of the prodos guys.

So here is what I took picture wise all I bought was some kunshu dragons which they had a small stock of.


I was asked by Jim and Sebastian for some specific pictures so here goes


Mr Rist holding Mr rist

Hurricane and orca size comparison


And finally the new Mishima Demon Hunters.

        

I had a great day but didn't pick anything up other than the kunshu riders.




No comments:

Post a Comment